WordPress Web Design & Development is the core of our business.
Everything we do is designed to create a clean, impressive, modern and fast website, built to make it easy for you to manage, and easy for your ideal customer to find and take action.
A Website is a Marketing Tool, Not a Piece of Art!
That’s why we put business goals and conversions above the latest design trends.
WordPress | Genesis Websites
If you want a website that gets RESULTS, this is it!!
“Genesis Business Essentials Package” – from $4999
A new WordPress Digital Solution optimised to align with your brand and make it easy for your clients to interact with you.
Consultation and Site Planning
- This is a great opportunity to chat to a WordPress Specialist and ascertain your ‘online’ goals
- On-boarding and collection / collation of assets required – site content, logo’s, images etc.
WordPress Installation and Configuration
- Database Configuration
- Security Modifications
- Site Speed Optimisation
- WordPress Admin Setup
- Establish Password Protocol
Genesis Framework and Theme
- Genesis Framework installation, configuration and setup
- Genesis Theme configuration and setup – includes configuring your logo, site icon, content, images, colour palette & typography.
Web Essentials Plugin Stack: Setup and Configuration
- Security / Firewall
- Cache – if required
- Contact Form
- Newsletter Signup
- Image Optimisation
- Social Media Integration
- Advanced Block Editor
3-5 website pages configured with your content; typically –
- Home Page – including up to 7 sectional content areas
- About Us
Search Engine Optimisation for each page
- Includes on-page content / image Search Engine Optimisation
Implementation of Structured Data for SEO
- Add Local Business schema.org – N.A.P (Name, Address, Phone) on every page to help search engines return more informative results for users.
Google Business Solutions
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console integration and account setup / configuration
Deployment to your Web Hosting Provider
- cPanel Email account setup and configuration
- Final testing and handover
- Additional Functionality – Price on Application
- WordPress Web Development
- Theme Modification / Custom Coding
- Membership Capability
- Online Forum
- Events Management
- Calendar/Booking System
- Digital Downloads
- Video Integration
- The Local SEO Package – This “Best Seller” includes Google My Business/Bing Places for Business Account Setup and Configuration, Local Keyword Optimisation and so much more… $1499
- Google Business Solutions – Includes Google Analytics, and Google Search Console – Integration and Account Setup/Configuration $699
- MailChimp Integration and Account Setup/Configuration $499
- Migration from WordPress.com to WordPress.org from $499
- HTTP to HTTPS and SSL Configuration from $499
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance from $499
- WooCommerce / Online Store Setup (starts at $1499). Pricing will vary based on how many items you have, types of products/services, extensions required etc.
- WordPress | SEO | WooCommerce Video Training Series loaded into your dashboard (55 Videos) – 12 Months Access $69
- WordPress Site Care Plan From $99/mth per site
- WordPress Support Services $125/hour
Terms & Conditions
Click on this link to view our full Terms & Conditions.
A registered domain name and web hosting are required before your project begins. Hosts can vary immensely in terms of service and pricing. I have experienced both the good and the bad.
A good rule of thumb is that you get what you pay for!
Shared cPanel hosting is the most cost effective option for small businesses, therefore it’s ideal for those just getting started ‘online’. There are hundreds of service providers to choose from; the two below have proven to be very popular for WordPress installations.
- I recently moved my sites and a bunch of client sites away from SiteGround. I no longer believe that their customer support and hosting services represent value for money. If you’re looking for an Australian web hosting company that takes their customer service seriously, check out VentraIP. I have no affiliation with VentraIP except as a very satisfied customer
- For larger sites or if you must have the best in Managed WordPress web hosting services, WP Engine is the way to go. They are more expensive however their service is first class
If you’re only just beginning to think about a website, I would suggest reserving your domain name as soon as possible. GoDaddy has a solid reputation as a domain registrar, but there are plenty of others. I always advocate that ‘best practice’ is to keep your web hosting and domain registrar separate.
For more information on web services and pricing, click on the link below.